| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Mateus in October is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 139mm (5.5in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Mateus October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sao Mateus, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Mateus:
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.1 miles) WNW
- Diamantina, Brazil - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) W
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 220 kms (136.7 miles) W
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 378.9 kms (235.4 miles) W
- Linhares, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 388 kms (241.1 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) SW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 421.7 kms (262 miles) SW