| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Mateus in May is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 57.1mm (2.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Mateus May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sao Mateus, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Mateus:
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.1 miles) WNW
- Diamantina, Brazil - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) W
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 220 kms (136.7 miles) W
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 378.9 kms (235.4 miles) W
- Linhares, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 388 kms (241.1 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) SW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 421.7 kms (262 miles) SW