| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Mateus in February is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 84.4mm (3.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Mateus February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sao Mateus, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Mateus:
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.1 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.1 miles) WNW
- Diamantina, Brazil - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) W
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 220 kms (136.7 miles) W
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 378.9 kms (235.4 miles) W
- Linhares, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 388 kms (241.1 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) SW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 421.7 kms (262 miles) SW